1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Candle light dinner in Delhi

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Haran2005, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Haran2005

Haran2005 New Member

I am someone who is awful for those lovey dovey things, and its time when I need some help. I want to surprise my wife for our anniversary and take her out to a candle light dinner in Delhi somewhere.

What I need help with is where I can take her out for a candle light dinner in Delhi?

I am a middle-class person so I don't think anything too high class would be easy on my pocket, something average or just above average is fine.

The anniversary is not until October 18th, so that gives enough time to get some suggestions.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum!

Here are some restaurants which you can enjoy a candle light dinner with your loved one, without burning a hole in your pocket:

1. AMPM Cafe & Bar - This is a casual dining restaurant serving Continental, Italian and American cuisines. The restaurant is always packed so book a table in advance. If you can, visit during off-peak days like a weekday so you can enjoy some serenity and peace with your loved one. Expect to pay around Rs. 1,400 for 2 persons in this restaurant. The concept of the cafe is a rooftop one, with an open air dining area. The background music adds some lively vibe to the place. Their pastas and pizzas are one of the best in the whole city. They also have delicious shakes and if you're up for alcoholic drinks, they have that as well.
    • Address - J 2/5, 3rd & 4th Floor, B.K. Dutt Market, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi.
    • Contact Number/s - 011 33106012.
    • Best Seller Dishes - Pesto Chicken Penne, Pepperoni Pizza, Red Thai Curry and Red Velvet Shake.
    2. The Potbelly Rooftop Cafe - The restaurant is fairly small so it gives some sense of privacy. They mainly serve Bihari cuisine to guests. Since it's a rooftop restaurant, you can enjoy a candlelight dinner under the stars with your loved one. Average price for two persons eating here would be Rs. 600, which isn't too bad already for a romantic restaurant. Everything, from their starters, main dishes and desserts are quite delicious. They also have sections in the menu just for vegetarians.
    • Address - 116-C, 4th Floor, Shahpur Jat, New Delhi.
    • Contact Number/s - 011 41612048 or 011 49054549.
    • Best Seller Dishes - Pakora Basket, Keema Ghoogni, Bhojpuri Thali and Khada Masala Chicken.
    3. Red Brick Cafe - This quaint little restaurant serves Italian and Continental cuisines. However, they are best known for their baked goods and desserts. The ambience of the restaurant is very simple and perfect for a night out for couples. Due to its location, the cafe is hardly crowded which is another good feature of it. The prices for the dishes are also not that high, so it even fits individuals within a budget. They have a variety of pasta dishes and cakes.
    • Address - 1, Padam Chambers, Padam Singh Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi.
    • Contact Number/s - +91 9990001485 or +91 9990001486.
    • Best Seller Dishes - Spaghetti in Red Sauce, Fettucini Black Pepper, Cottage Cheese Pizza and New York Cheesecake.
    4. Echoes - This cafe serves Continental, Mexican, Chinese, American and Italian cuisines. Dining here won't set you back more than Rs. 500 for 2 persons already. Dining here is also a unique experience since the servers and cashiers are mostly differently abled. They have a unique system of using placards so that you would be able to communicate with the staff. The ambience of the place is very lively and bright, suitable for a night out of a couple. Likewise, food here is delicious and most of the pizzas and shakes have received a thumbs up from many guests.
    • Address - 17, 1st Floor, Opposite Sri Venkateshwara College, Satyaniketan, New Delhi.
    • Contact Number/s - 011 30806577.
    • Best Seller Dishes - India King's Burger, Baked Pasta with Pomodoro Sauce and Red Velvet Shake.
    5. Rose Cafe - This restaurant has Italian, Lebanese, Continental and Mediterranean cuisines. The cafe has elegantly designed interiors, with pastel colours which are quite pleasing to the eyes. The wooden furniture add some more homely feel to the place. Meals here are very affordable and won't break the bank. Their pastas are cooked to perfection, just slightly soft with some firmness to it still. They have a variety of pizzas that are quite filling and delicious. They also have many beverages like shakes and juices to choose from.
    • Address - 2, Westend Marg, Saidulajab, Saket, New Delhi.
    • Contact Number/s - 011 65991116 or +91 9810088762.
    • Best Seller Dishes - Penne Alfredo with Mushrooms, Spaghetti Bolognese, Margherita Pizza and Mustard Chicken.
    There you go, I hope this helps you. Enjoy your date with your loved one!:)