1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Char Dham Yatra Package Cost

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by chaudhary, Jul 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. chaudhary

chaudhary New Member

I would like to send my parents on the Char Dham Yatra, and make sure they have everything covered and that too in comfort. I am thinking of getting a package which would include everything, and everything would be organised prior.
    I don't want to go the local travel agents for the package cost enquiry, as I feel they cheat their customers by overcharging, and I would not know how reliable their service or information is.

Please, can members provide details of the Char Dham Yatra package cost and give some brief details of what all is included.

Raunak Chauhan likes this.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I was able to find different agencies providing different Char Dham Yatra Package Tours. Here they are along with some details of the package:

1. Sacred Yatra.
    • Char Dham Yatra Package Tour from Delhi. It will cover these places: Kedarnath, Gangotri, Yamunotri and Badrinath Dham. The tour is for six persons. Its duration is 11 nights and 12 days. An innovate cab will take you to the destinations as well. The Rs. 71,000 includes the toll, driver's fee, fuel fee, state fee and parking fee. You will have an accommodation for every destination as well. It doesn't include the meals, insurance, personal services and airfare.
    • GMVN Low Cost Budget Char Dham Yatra Package from Rishikesh. It will cover these places as well: Kedarnath, Gangotri, Yamunotri and Badrinath Dham. The duration is 10 days and 10 nights. A 2 x 2 bus will take you to the destinations. Different rates are available: Rs. 11,910 for adults, Rs. 11,330 for children and Rs. 11,040 for senior citizens.
    • Char Dham Tour from Haridwar. Covers the following places: Haridwar, Yamunotri, Uttarkashi, Gangotri, Guptkashi, Kedarnath, Badrinath and Rishikesh. For two persons, the rate us at Rs. 22,990 for the Economy. You'll ride a Tata Indigo. This rate includes accommodation, driver's fee, fuel and state charges and parking fee.
    2. Char Dham Tour.
    • Ek Dham Yatra. Covers these places: Delhi, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Sri Badrinath and Pipalkoti. The duration is for 6 days and 6 nights. For two persons, the rate is at Rs. 29,350 for budget accommodations. The transportation type is a Tata Indigo.
    • Char Dham Gamukh Trek. Covers these destinations: Haridwar, Mussoorie, Yamunotri, Uttarkashi, Harsil, Gangotri, Bhojbasa, Gaumukh,Tehri dam, Srinagar Garhwal, Rudraprayag, Guptkashi, Kedarnath, Chopta, Gopeshwar, Chamoli, Joshimath, Badrinath, Devprayag and Rishikesh. The rate is at 25,500 per person for budget accommodations. An Indigo car will be transporting guests from place to place. Accommodations are provided for in every destination.
    3. Kausalya Trip India.
    • Char Dham Yatra Group Tour. Covers these destinations: Gangotri, Yamunotri, Badrinath and Kedarnath. Duration is for 11 nights and 12 days. The rate is at Rs. 22,600 per person. Accommodations, meals and transportation is provided for. Rooms are non-AC but transportation has AC. Taxes, tolls and fee of the driver is all included as well.
    • Char Dham Tour from Delhi. Covers: Gangotri, Yamunotri, Badrinath and Kedarnath. Duration of 11 nights and 12 days. Kedarnath Yatra is visited via helicopter. Accommodations, breakfast and driver fee are all included. Air fare isn't included as well as fees for entry to monuments. Rate is at Rs. 32,650 per two persons.
    4. Heritage Aviation.
    • Helicopter Tour of Char Dham Yatra. Covers the following places: Yamunotri, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Badrinath for a 4 night tour. Accommodations and meals are all provided for. Rate is at Rs. 5.50 lakh and above.
    I hope this helps!