1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheap Shipping From India To Usa

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by Minakshi, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Minakshi

Minakshi New Member

I have a few dresses which I need to send over to my cousin in the USA, and I would like to know about any companies which provide cheap shipping from India to the USA.

The products which I am sending are quite heavy, so it is important that the shipping company I choose charge a less very less money. If I pick any company, then the cost will be very high even more than the actual products I think. Please keep in mind that the shipping company should be reliable, as the dresses which I am sending are costly and custom made.

The weight of the package is around 8kg.

2. Anurag

Anurag Member

To be honest shipping from India to the USA is not cheap, and you will be charged according to the package weight and the dimensions of the packaging. Every shipping company will charge differently, sometimes the most popular companies and who provide the fastest delivery are the most expensive ones. They can charge anything from Rs2500 to Rs8000 for a 1kg pack, and you would be paying between Rs6000 to Rs22000 for your 8kg package depending on your company you choose.

IGL Relocation, UTS, End2End Logistics Global Pvt Ltd, Aramex and Airmail Economy are the companies who provide the cheapest shipping from India to the USA, so have a look into these as they would provide slightly cheaper shipping than companies like DHL, UPS, and TNT.