1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheap Flights From India To Usa

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by NidhiRana, Mar 21, 2016.

1. NidhiRana

NidhiRana New Member

I wish to travel to USA soon, and currently have no dates planned, so I am thinking of just going by the best time I can get cheap flights.
    As I am not studying or working I have no issues with the time of year I will travel and just looking to get the best deal.

Which time of year is it best to get cheap flights from India to USA?

Which season is better to visit USA winters or summers?

Do you think that flight tickets would get cheaper or more expensive in the coming years?

2. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

A relative of mine is a middle class guy, and has visited over 10 countires in america and south east.. he just keeps a watch on the online ticket fairs and buys when they are cheap.. the airlines do at some time puts a discount on the tickets you only need to check it regularly

3. Dhruv

Dhruv Member

If you want to get cheap flights then it is best to look for tickets in the off-peak season, when there are fewer people planning for holidays. During the off peak season you will also see offers, so just keep a watch out, sign up to a few travel agent websites so you can receive the offer details via SMS or mail.

4. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

Skyscanner is a good website and even searching on Google brings up some pretty good results most of the time with prices and other details on the search page itself, just type in your origin and destination with the word flights.