1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chokhi Dhani Jaipur Dinner Price

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by ReetaSachdeva, Jul 4, 2016.

1. ReetaSachdeva

ReetaSachdeva New Member

I will be int he beautiful pink city Jaipur, and one of the famous places I have heard that you should eat at is Chokhi Dhani. I heard it is an excellent place to be at, and they serve the best authentic food, my only question I have is what is dinner price there.

I don't need an exact price, but say an average cost for two people eating.

Do they also serve thalis, which I suppose would cover all the authentic dishes?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

The average price for two people eating in Chokhi Dhani is about Rs. 1,600. There's different types of dining you can try as well in Chokhi Dhani:
    • For traditional Rajasthani dining: Rs. 600 for adults and Rs. 350 for kids.
    • For AC Royal Rajasthani dining: Rs. 800 for adults and Rs. 500 for kids.
    • For the multi-cuisine buffet: Rs. 950 for adults and Rs. 650 for kids.
    So it also depends on what type of dining you choose. If you chose the traditional one, then it's just Rs. 1,200 on average for two people. If it's the royal one, then it's Rs. 1,600 per two people. If it's the buffet, then it's Rs. 1,900 for two people.

They do serve authentic Rajasthani Thalis. Aside from that, you can also opt for a North Indian Thali or Chinese Thali, if you'd like. The varieties in the platter are quite many, which is one of the many good things about this restaurant. The Rajasthani Thali has Dal, Sabzi, Gatte, Kadhi and Dal Bati Churma. There's also a dessert included in the platter.

I hope this helps!

Admin likes this.

3. rootle

rootle Member

The food at Chokhi Dhani isn't very good to be honest though. I've eaten there a few times and that's my idea of Rajasthani food but I really didn't like it. It all tastes very earthy and unpleasant.

4. arunava basu

arunava basu New Member

I agree with Rootle. I have eaten at Choki Dhani several times and tasted many of their varieties, but none are up to the mark. The food quality should have been much better at this price. Even the desserts are stale and tasteless. Go to any good to moderate restaurant or food joint and you can have a much better culinary experience.