1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chokhi Dhani

Discussion in 'Rajasthan' started by AmitChaturvedi, Apr 10, 2016.

1. AmitChaturvedi

AmitChaturvedi New Member

I am sure that everyone has heard of the famous food resort Chokhi Dhani in Rajasthan. I will be in Rajasthan with my friends and family, and this is one place we want to visit, we need to know where exactly the famous Chokhi Dhani resort is and how far it is from Jaipur?

I have heard that there are duplicates of this place, like smaller versions which people have opened, and we don't want to go to the wrong one, which is why I am asking on the forum to make sure we are directed in the right direction.

Another question I have is what can we expect from Choki Dhani food resort, apart from the traditional Rajasthani food they serve?

Is there an entry fee or do you just pay for the food?

When is the best time of day to go?

2. Prits

Prits Member

Chokhi Dhani is in Jaipur itself. It is located at 12 Miles Tonk Road. This is the original Chokhi Dhani, and it is all decorated, and the area is lit up so you can not miss it.

Apart from the food, you can experience Rajasthani culture and traditional. The way people live the dances etc.

There is an entry fee according to where you dine in Chokhi Dhani.

Traditional Rajasthani Dining
    Adult: Rs600
    Child: Rs350

AC Royal Rajasthani Dining
    Adult: Rs800
    Child: Rs500

Multicuisine Buffet
    Adult: Rs950
    Child: Rs650

Chokhi Dhani is closed during the day time and is only open from 5 pm to 11 pm.

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

The Chokhi Dhani Resort is located at Chokhi Dhani Village Resort, 12 Mile, Tonk Road, Jaipur. The Chokhi Dhani is about 21.8 kms from the city of Jaipur. That can take anywhere between a 45 minute drive or even an hour. Take the National Highway 12 so you can reach the Chokhi Dhani Resort.

There's also live music and a buffet you can try out. The buffet offers multi-cuisine dishes. The Chokhi Dhani itself features the real Rajasthan, from the village, painting, decorations and even performances. Expect to experience the reality of living in Rajasthan, from its culture to its tradition.

There's different fees for different dining experiences:
    • Traditional Rajasthani Dining - Adult: Rs. 600 and Child: Rs. 350
    • AC Rajasthani Dining - Adult: Rs. 800 and Child: Rs. 500
    • Buffet - Adult: Rs. 950 and Child: Rs. 650
    The Chokhi Dhani is open only from 5:30 pm to 11:00 pm. Schedule your trip during these times.

I hope this helps!