1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Criminal Minds Beyond Borders S01e02 - Features India

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by tabby, May 4, 2016.

1. tabby

tabby Member

I'm not sure if this is allowed, but if it isn't Admin - please feel free to delete!
    I'm a huge fan of the US TV Series called Criminal Minds. Just recently, I discovered that there is a spin-off of the said series called Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders. It is basically the same as the original TV series but this time the focus is of the international unit of FBI in charge of providing aid and solving crimes involving American citizens in foreign countries.
    Anyway, I just watched its second episode called Harvested. Disregard the crime (but know that this is fictional TV - OK?), but the episode shows the Color Festival in Mumbai. It looks like fun. It's like a different kind of India that I know of.
    Just sharing in case you guys want to see a glimpse of India in this TV series. It stars Gary Sinise, Alana de la Garza, my favorite Korean-American actor Daniel Henney, and a few others.

2. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

Crimes are a global phenomena and that having said just one of the fictional episodes having the Indian scene seems quite in order. We have a couple of such crime based series on different tv channels which are true stories.