1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cutest Apps?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by Oropherion, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Oropherion

Oropherion New Member

I like using applications from the Chrome web store. I also like cute things. One of my favorite cute apps is the Animal Crossing music app. If you have nothing to do, you can just listen to music that changes for every time of the day. You can probably just google it, and it might only be for the Chrome browser. Even if you use a different browser, does anyone have any cute web browser apps to share?

2. fatema

fatema New Member

I don't really think there's really a cute app? Or is there? I never really saw a cute app before? If you are looking for a cute app, there is an app called My Boo. It's a really good kids app. You can see a cute little animal, you can put it to sleep, and you can dress it up. I've played with it for a while, but it took up memory, so I deleted it. It's a really good game, I'm 15 and I played it. So it's good app for any age. it's for Android and Apple.

3. Delirium

Delirium Member

That depends on what kind of apps you're talking about.. if you're talking about applications for Chrome (I think they're called plugins?) then I have no idea. If you're talking about applications from the Google Play Store which is for Android and Apple, oh boy, there's a lot of them.

I forgot what it's called, but there's this Cooking Mama game that I downloaded a few weeks ago. It's quite adorable - basically, you play as Mama (obviously) and you cook for Papa. The cooking isn't all that hard, but it's still fairly challenging, so nothing that feels like it's designed for bored 4 year olds looking for things to do. And if I remember correctly, you collect coins, and you can use them to buy new recipes. There's a bunch of really nice recipes so look out for those!

4. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I agree - I have no idea about Chrome, but Apple apps for iPhones and such are so much fun. I have the Cooking Mama one too! I used to have it on my Nintendo DS but then I sold it, so it's fun to be able to play it again on my phone!

5. Delirium

Delirium Member

Glad you enjoyed Cooking Mama as much as I did! I used to have it on my Nintendo DS as well, but it broke after I accidentally dropped it during one of the road trips I took with my family, which was super unfortunate. My parents called me clumsy and refused to buy me another one (oops, I guess), so I just stopped playing it altogether. It being available on android made me super ecstatic, playing it made me feel like I'm re-living my childhood haha!

6. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

That's definitely one way to make you less likely to break things in the future!!

I love reliving my childhood too. I'm not sure about Norway, but here there has been a big spike in popularity of coloring books marketed to adults. There's something so relaxing about coloring in - I bought a book and I'm a little addicted to it now whenever I'm feeling stressed!

7. Delirium

Delirium Member

I know, right? As much as I hated their decision it was probably the right one, because knowing me I would have broken even more expensive stuff, ha!

And really? That's new. I don't think that's a trend here.. yet. It does sound like a good idea though. I've always viewed of coloring as something only children could do - so I stopped, succumbing to the fear of being ridiculed, even though I loved it. But maybe I'll start doing it again, I have a box of coloring pencils just laying around my room. Perhaps it's time to finally put them to use!