1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dubai Duty Free Price List

Discussion in 'UAE' started by MalikR, Mar 7, 2018.

1. MalikR

MalikR New Member

I am going to the UK to visit some family. I will be stopping for 4 hours in Dubai on the way, and I have heard that shopping at Dubai Duty-Free shops is quite good and you get some good deals.

I will be bringing back gifts for my family back home, and I would like to know what the Dubai Duty-Free prices are like, so I can decide whether I should buy beforehand in Dubai or at the UK Duty-Free shops on my way back home?

Some kind of Dubai Duty-Free price list would be good to get if it is available.

2. Shiv

Shiv Member

From my personal experiences, I found that there was not much difference at the Dubai Duty-Free as compared to duty-free in other countries, things are pretty much priced the same. Although with technology items I didn't think it was worth buying from there, as when comparing the prices I found them to be a bit on the higher side than what you may get in India in normal shops.

To find out the exact prices of the different products at Dubai Duty-Free you can visit their website, where you can search according to the product category or brand, and prices would be given to your required currency, once it is chosen on the top right-hand side of the website.