1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Sheetal, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Sheetal

Sheetal New Member

I am visiting Goa and am keen on choosing the Estrela do Mar Beach Resort, but like any other person, I would like to know more about the accommodation and make sure that it is up to standards before I make the final bookings.

I have seen the rooms for the resort, and was wondering if they have cottages available as well? Something about a cottage was mentioned on the internet but it I did not see it being mentioned anywhere else, so need clarification on this.

Does the resort provide free WiFi? Is the WiFi available throughout the resort or only in certain parts of the resort?

I would like some information about the resort restaurant, how the food quality is.

Is airport shuttle service available by the resort?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you asked these questions as the Estrela Do Mar is one of the best beach resorts in Goa. Anyway, here are the answers to your questions:

Yes, they have cottages available as well. There are different types and they are as follows:

• Swiss Cottage. Located in the ground floor, with an amazing garden view. It has its own bathroom, satellite tv and mini bar.
    • Luxury Cottage. Perfect for couples, there's a balcony and even a bathroom with LCD tv view.
    • Grand Swiss Cottage. Perfect for families because of its luxurious space.
    • Prive Cottage. Offers amazing views of the Arabian Sea.
    • Sea View Suite Cottage. Has its own private balcony and not one, but two air conditioners!
    WiFi is available on certain parts of the resort like the lobby and the restaurant.

There are three restaurants in the resort. The Beach Shack has a deck lounge where you can enjoy the sea view while eating. The food quality is superb here, very flavourful and delicious. The La Sana Vida has great cuisine as well, but I did enjoy their Seafood Platter the most. The Lagoon has food as well but I was only able to try the drinks.

Yes, there is an airport shuttle service but it comes with a fee.

I hope this helps!

3. Prits

Prits Member

The Estrela do Mar Beach Resort in Goa is a popular destination for many tourists. Here's some information to address your queries:

1. Cottages: Yes, the resort offers cottages along with other types of accommodations like standard rooms, deluxe rooms, and super deluxe rooms. Cottages are often preferred for a more unique and tranquil experience.

2. Wi-Fi: The availability and coverage of Wi-Fi can vary in different parts of the resort. It's best to check with the resort directly about the specific coverage and whether Wi-Fi is available for free or at an additional charge.

3. Restaurant: The resort typically has a restaurant that serves a variety of cuisines. The quality of food can vary, and it's often best to read recent reviews or ask the resort for details on their dining options to ensure it meets your preferences.

4. Airport Shuttle Service: Some hotels and resorts in Goa do offer airport shuttle services, but it's not guaranteed. You should contact the Estrela do Mar Beach Resort directly to inquire about the availability of this service and whether there is an additional charge for it.
    Additionally, it's a good practice to check recent reviews and ratings of the resort on travel websites or apps to get a sense of other guests' experiences. This can provide valuable insights into the quality of accommodations, services, and dining options at the resort.