1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extended Stay Hotels In India

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Sandy, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Sandy

Sandy Guest

Does anyone have information on extended stay hotels in India? I once knew a German student who came to America, and he said that one of the things he liked the most was the extended stay hotel. This made him feel like he was more at home than it would have, rather than staying in a more rigid facility. On the other hand, he also loved the personal freedom and privacy he got from an extended stay hotel, privacy that he might not have had if he had stayed with a host family or something. So it got me wondering, what are the best extended stay hotels in India? What do people do if they want to remain in the country longer periods of time and still want convenience, privacy, and a modern facility? Any suggestions are appreciated.

2. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

Most starred hotels have this facility.

Here I would mention taj-diplomatic-enclave-new-delhi which has the extended stay facility. They have special rates for such a stay. They call it the 'Stay a bit longer' rates. The minimum stay is 4 days. There is a penalty if one wants to leave earlier.
    Then there is the Trident Hotel. There could be more.
    Your choice depends on the money you are willing to spend.