1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extraordinary auto rickshaw for sale in Delhi

Discussion in 'North India' started by Schakl, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Schakl

Schakl New Member

Hey,

I'm Mischa from Germany. I bought an autorickshaw in madurai in march and i have driven it up all the way to Dheli. Now it's time to sell my baby. I had such a good time driving this beautifull vehicle and i like to pass it to a traveller. So somebody else can travel the country and see it in the way i did. The rickshaw is really unique. Have a look at the pictures and you gonna fall in love with it. An auto rickshaw is the perfect vehicle to travel India, because it's between a car and a bike. You can travel really comfortable with two people. While one is driving the other can relax in the back. You have fresh air coming in all the time and overall it feels like you are part of the environment. And if it rains? You just close the curtains and you have the advantage of a roof. And the best is the trunk. Just throw your luggage in there abd forget about it till the next stop. So if your interested in making this experience you'll find the quikr ad with my contact details here:
    private auto rickshaw, tourist, backpacker, travel in Delhi University, Delhi Used Commercial Vehicles on Delhi Quikr Classifieds

20170618_151007.jpg IMG-20170626-WA0003.jpg

Best Greets

Mischa

Deven likes this.

2. Knight Rider

Knight Rider New Member

Wow, that is quite a distance you traveled! I bet it was a great adventure, something that I would love to do one day...:)

It is quite popular doing such travels on an autorickshaw, just recently a big known company did a charity ride covering 500km.