1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fabindia or Khadi store in Banglore

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by GoldenGirl, Nov 27, 2014.

1. GoldenGirl

GoldenGirl New Member

I bought a ladies cotton Salwar Kameez from Fabindia in New Delhi and I really love wearing it, now I am in Banglore and want to buy some more Salwar Kameez here. Can somebody suggest any store near Whitefield from where I can get these. I heard khadi store also sells nice cotton products, but I am unable to find any fabindia and khadi store here.

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Give them a quick call, get their number from their official website.

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I was able to find some information about the Fabindia store in Whitefield. Here's the address of the Fabindia Branch in Whitefield, Bangalore: No.48, Regent Prime, Whitefield Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066, India. The contact numbers are: +(91)-80-32559635 or 42596000. They are open from 10:30 am to 8:30 pm. They also sell the Salwar Khameez you're looking for.

Then, Khadi Bhandar also has a store branch in Whitefield. The address is at: Inorbit Mall, G1-09, Lower Ground Floor, Next to Sathya Sai Hospital, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066, India. Their contact number is: +(91)-80-2802 9530. They are open from 10:30 am to 9:30 pm. They also sell different Salwar Khameez types.

Here's a few other stores in Whitefield that sell Salwar Khameez:

• Kanva Fashions Limited. Their address is at: Sy No.17/1, BBMP katha No. 642/607, MCC Arcade, 1st floor, Varthur Kodi Circle, Vrthur main road, Whitefield Main Road, Bangalore - 560066, Above Ramdev Medicals. They see other clothing items as well like silk sarees and ethnic items. Their contact number is: +(91)-80-69405802.
    • Pantaloons. Their address is at: No.30, Ground Floor, The Forum Value Mall, Whitefield Main Road, Bangalore - 560066. They sell everything, from shoes, to cosmetics, to accessories, you name it. They also have branded items with factory defects. Their contact number is: +(91)-80-40961482.
    • Meena Bazaar. Their address is at: No.106, Forum Mall, No.62, Whitefield Main Road, Bangalore - 560066. Aside from Salwar Khameez, they also sell wedding gowns and sarees. Their contact number is: +(91)-80-41914984.
    • Savy's Boutique. Their address is at: Shivaganga Complex, Kaggadaspura Main Road, Kaggadasapura Road, Bangalore - 560093, Below Canara Bank. They also excel in embroidery works. Their contact number is: +(91)-7795766790.
    I hope this helps!

Admin likes this.