1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flights from Delhi or Mumbai to Gaya

Discussion in 'East India' started by annarose, Feb 5, 2015.

Tags:
  1. annarose

annarose New Member

Hi

I will be in India in April for work purpose and I am trying to make a short trip to Bodh Gaya too, so can you please suggest some low cost air carriers and do you have any information on any good upper end hotels near Bodh Gaya?

Thank you
    Anna

2. Aadi

Aadi Member

Hi Anna

I am sorry to say, but from Delhi you don't have many options to Bodh Gaya, Air India is the only carrier which operates between Delhi to Gaya. Regarding hotels I can suggest you two hotels in the mid range

Bodhgaya Regency Hotel INR 5999
    Hotel Delta International INR 4500

I have stayed in both of these hotels and they are worth the price, staff is friendly and nice so I am sure you will not face any problems there.

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here are some flights between Delhi and Gaya:
    • Air India (One-Way) - Departure is at 13:40 and arrival is at 15:15. Fare is at Rs. 4,493 for an economy class.
    • Air India (One-Way) - Departure is at 15:50 and arrival is at 18:30. Fare is at Rs. 4,283 for an economy class.
    And here are some flights between Mumbai and Gaya:
    • Air India (One-Way) - Departure is at 13:00 and arrival is at 15:15. Fare is at Rs. 6,835 for an economy class.
    • Air India (One-Way) - Departure is at 14:55 and arrival is at 15:15. Fare is at Rs. 6,835 for an economy class.
    • Air India (One-Way) - Departure is at 16:00 and arrival is at 15:15. Fare is at Rs. 6,835 for an economy class.
    • Air India (One-Way) - Departure is at 21:30 and arrival is at 15:15. Fare is at Rs. 6,835 for an economy class.
    • Air India (One-Way) - Departure is at 7:55 and arrival is at 15:15. Fare is at Rs. 19,321 for an economy class.
    Now, let's list some of the best hotels near Bodh Gaya:
    • Hotel Bodhgaya Gautam - This hotel is about a three minute walk away from the city centre. All rooms here have AC, television, hot/cold shower in the bathroom and telephones. Their room rates start at Rs. 4,000 per night. They have three restaurants in the hotel premises as well. For events, you can rent their banquet hall for a charge. For guests with vehicles, there's an in-house parking here. Their address is: Dumohan Road, Bodhgaya Gaya, Bihar.
    • The Royal Residency - This is just about 1.6 kms from the city centre. Their Single Room is at Rs. 6,000 per night. Hot and cold running water is available on the bathroom. There's tea/coffee makers as well as telephones in all rooms. They also have a restaurant and a shopping arcade in the hotel premises. Their address is: Dumohan Road, Bodhgaya, Bihar 824231.
    • Maha Bodhi Hotel - This is about 6.5 kms from the city centre. Their room rates start at Rs. 5,000 per night. Their Deluxe Twin Bedroom has a safe, LCD television, WiFi, tea/coffee maker and mini-bar. They have a coffee shop, a restaurant and a pastry shop. There's a swimming pool, a recreation area and open air amphitheatre as well. Their address is: Hariharpur, Bodhgaya, Gaya, Bihar 823004.
    • Hotel The Imperial - This is just a few minutes away from the city centre, about a 9-minute walk. Their Single Deluxe Room is at Rs. 5,000 per night. Laundry services can be arranged for. There's also a restaurant and banquet facilities here. Their address is: Gaya-Dobhi Rd, Musatpura, Bihar 823004.
    I hope this helps!