1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haridwar to Uttarkashi Bus Timings

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Lee, May 28, 2016.

1. Lee

Lee New Member

I am currently exploring India and at the moment in Delhi. In a few days, I will head off to Haridwar where I will be spending some 3-4 days exploring the place and importantly watching the Aarti take place.

As I am on a low budget, I am looking for the cheapest but good modes of transport which are buses. My destination after Haridwar will be Uttarkashi where I will also be getting a bus too.

I have been unsuccessful finding the Haridwar to Uttarkashi bus timings, and I would really appreciate it if someone could let me know of the timings.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

The distance between Haridwar to Uttarkashi is about 189 kms. The travel time can take anywhere from 5 to 7 hours. It depends on the route of your bus, how fast it's going and how many stopovers you take. Here's the schedule of the buses from Haridwar to Uttarkashi:
    • From the bus service called The Rishikesh, there's a bus from Delhi to Uttarkashi. The transporter would be The Rishikesh Depot and the bus leaves at 4:20 A.M.
    • From the bus service called Viswanath, there's a bus from Haridwar to Uttarkashi. It leaves early in the morning at 6:30 A.M.
    • There's also a bus service called GMOU from Haridwar to Uttarkashi. The buses leave during 3:00, 4:30 and 5:00 A.M.
    I hope this helps! Enjoy your trip!