1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rishikesh To Uttarkashi Bus

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Sneha90, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Sneha90

Sneha90 New Member

I will be traveling to Rishikesh in mid-April and will be staying there overnight, the next day I need to catch a bus to Uttarkashi and need to reach there before night, for safety reasons otherwise nothing special.

Are there any buses available from Rishikesh to Uttarkashi?

How frequent are the buses between Rishikesh and Uttarkashi?

Are there any direct buses between Rishikesh and Uttarkashi?

Are there any trains that go from Rishikesh to Uttarkashi? As I may take this into consideration for train journeys are a lot more comfortable.

2. Dhruv

Dhruv Member

Yes, there are buses available from Rishikesh to Uttarkashi. Buses can be found on a daily basis, and you are bound to get more buses from the early morning hours to midday, the earlier the bus you get, the better it is as after midday you can say there are hardly any buses going towards Uttarkashi.
    Buses are direct from Rishikesh to Uttarkashi and start from 5.30am and you would get one every 30 minutes, so go to the bus stop accordingly which would save you from waiting around.
    The distance from Rishikesh to Uttarkashi is 69km which would take you around 1 hour and 45 minutes.