1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ritika, Aug 12, 2015.

1. ritika

ritika New Member

I am newbie for Indiatravelforum site. I visited few threads all's are informative so I decided to join this forum site. I am fond of traveling across the world.

2. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

Spamming or what you guys call link building or SEO is an art that you are yet to perfect when it comes to dealing with forum moderators and admins. Ive been running forums for over 10 years now and I haven't seen such a lousy attempt at advertising.

You've got something in your profile that gives it all away. I have deleted your reply in the hotels near Taj Mahal thread.

3. Dihadi Mazdoor

Dihadi Mazdoor New Member

Answer to the question in my avatar is : "Yes"

4. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

Ha ha ha :) Nice one. I didint see that one coming. I have been wondering what use your avatar is but you obviously are on a mission.

5. Rubie

Rubie New Member

Just like you I am new here, and I want to learn some places that is best for relaxation. From the country-named India itself is commonly heard in our place but the tourist destinations are unfamiliar yet. If I will be given the chance to have budget I would probly visit this country in the future.