1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotel Near Kochi Airport

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Keith88, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Keith88

Keith88 New Member

I have been trying to find a suitable hotel stay near Kochi airport but have been unsuccessful. Hotel suggestions are given, but not enough information is provided about the hotel. The ones which I have seen are not well maintained, and cleanliness is my priority along with power backup.
    My budget is Rs3000 and even with this budget I am unable to find anything decent, please suggest not forgetting that it should be close to Kochi airport.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Here's a few hotels near Kochi Airport that I can recommend to you:
    • Hotel Abad Chullickal. They have clean rooms and clean facilities as well. The hotel itself has a relaxing and calming ambience. If you love seafood, try their restaurant as their specialty is this. There's hot water in the shower as well. The room was spacious and has good AC as well. The price of the rooms starts at Rs 1,450.
    • Flora Airport Hotel. The first thing you would notice about this hotel is the design and interior, it's unique and mesmerising. The hotel staff were very accommodating and truly warm. The rooms are modernly designed as well but very clean and spacious. The food is good enough too. The price of the rooms starts at Rs 3,500.
    • Lotus 8. What I love about this hotel is they offer different hourly rates for tourists. There's 4, 6 or 8 hour rates in case you'd have to leave the next day early. They have very spacious and clean rooms as well. The only downside is that the bathrooms are a bit old-fashioned. But the food in the restaurant was great especially for the price tag. Price of the rooms starts at Rs 2,200.
    I hope this helps!