1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotel in Kolkata near airport

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by IshwarNarang, Aug 22, 2016.

1. IshwarNarang

IshwarNarang New Member

I have a two-day stay in Kolkata before I get my connecting flight. I have not been to this part of India before and require some assistance in finding a hotel in Kolkata near the airport.

I don't want to go too far out as I won't be going out at all, so it would be ideal to be close enough to the airport.
    I want a 3 or 4-star hotel which has a good restaurant, as mentioned I won't be going out of the hotel. One of the things I am looking for is airport transfers by the hotel which would make my life a lot easier.

My budget is not to go over Rs3000 per night.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello there and welcome to the forum!

Here are some hotels near the Kolkata Airport or the Netaji Subhas Chandra Airport:

1. Hotel Tirupati International - This is just 3.4 kms away from the Kolkata Airport. It's a budget/mid-range hotel and you can choose between their different types of rooms. They don't have an in-house restaurant but they do have an in-house kitchen serving in-room meals to guests. Rooms here are very comfortable and clean which makes them one of the most sought after hotels in the city.
    • Tariff - Deluxe Room at Rs. 1,850 per night and Super Deluxe Room at Rs. 2,650 per night. Tariff comes with breakfast already.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, television, wardrobe cabinet, bedside table and attached bathroom.
    • Hotel Amenities - 24 hours airport drop-off and pick-up, air tickets, train tickets, car rental for sightseeing and laundry services.
    • Address - No. 32, Jessore Rd, Airport No. 2 Gate, Dum Dum, Kolkata, West Bengal 700081.
    • Contact Number - +91 33 2512 0065.
    2. Hotel Avisha - This is about 6.7 kms away from the Kolkata Airport. They're a fairly new hotel with 40 elegant and comfortable rooms for guests. They also have an all-day multi-cuisine restaurant named The Royal Spoon. It has Bengali, Indian and Chinese cuisines.
    • Tariff - Deluxe Room at Rs. 1,700 per night. They have cheaper rooms but they don't have AC, the Deluxe Room has AC.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, LED television with satellite channels, wardrobe cabinet, intercom and attached bathroom.
    • Hotel Amenities - Restaurant, banquet/conference facilites, 24 hours concierge services, WiFi access, laundry services and car hire/travel services.
    • Address - AC 385, Samarpally, Keshtopur, Near Milan Bazar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700102.
    • Contact Number - +91 33 6499 2222.
    3. Bella Vista Hotel - This is about 7 kms from the Kolkata Airport. They are located in the city but in a semi-isolated part of it, which is great for tourists seeking for some peace and quiet. They offer home-cooked meals to their guests which is another unique feature of the hotel.
    • Tariff - Standard Room at Rs. 2,158 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, LED television, wardrobe cabinet, intercom and attached bathroom.
    • Hotel Amenities - Kitchen, dining room, conference hall and taxi rentals from the hotel.
    • Address - 71B, Hindustan Park, Kolkata, 700029, West Bengal.
    • Contact Number - +91 33 24644676.
    4. Mayur Residency - This is 7.6 kms from the Kolkata Airport. They cater mostly to business men but even families can enjoy their luxurious and classy rooms with excellent service. They have a multi-cuisine restaurant named Angithi serving Indian, Chinese and Continental cuisines. Food festivals are often held at the restaurant.
    • Tariff - Deluxe Room at Rs. 3,000 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, work desk, seating area, LED television, wardrobe cabinet, safety deposit, intercom, internet access and attached bathroom.
    • Hotel Amenities - Travel desk with airport pick-up and drop-off facility and ticket reservation, restaurant, baby sitting services, laundry services and medical personnel at the hotel.
    • Address - 109, S.N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700013.
    • Contact Number - +91 33 4000 2100.
    5. Indi Smart Hotel - This is about 9 kms from the Kolkata Airport. The hotel has their own restaurant named X Spicy, which has different cuisines. The restaurant also has a buffet option for guests. They also have an in-house cafe called the Smart Cafe, great for snacks and coffee.
    • Tariff - Premium Room at Rs. 1,999 per night. The tariff includes breakfast, complimentary airport pick-up/drop-off and even a complimentary massage.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, LCD television, wardrobe cabinet, work station, tea/coffee maker, internet access, mini-bar and attached bathroom.
    • Hotel Amenities - Travel desk with airport pick-up and drop-off facility and ticket reservation, restaurant, cafe, business centre, banquet halls and spa.
    • Address - X-1, 8/3, EP Block, Salt Lake Electronic Complex, Sector-V, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091.
    • Contact Number - +91 33 4010 1350.
    6. Hotel Heritage - This is about 11 kms from the airport. This hotel has their own restaurant as well. It serves different cuisines for guests and also offers in-room dining.
    • Tariff - Standard AC Room at Rs. 2,000 per night and Executive Room at Rs. 2,500 per night. The tariff includes breakfast already.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, LCD television, tea/coffee maker, internet access and attached bathroom.
    • Hotel Amenities - Travel desk and restaurant.
    • Address - Near Teghoria Bus Stop, VIP Road, Raghunathpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700059.
    • Contact Number - +91 33 2570 3825.
    7. Geetanjali Regency - This is about 11 kms from the airport. Their in-house restaurant is named Desi Kitchen which offers different cuisines to guests. At night time, it transforms into a popular lounge/bar for guests in and out of the hotel. They also have a rooftop lounge if you'd like to enjoy the views while eating. They also have Starbucks drinks available for guests.
    • Tariff - Standard Room at Rs. 2,499 per night and Deluxe Room at Rs. 2,999 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, LCD television, internet access and attached bathroom.
    • Hotel Amenities - Restaurant, rooftop lounge, fitness centre and travel desk.
    • Address - VIP Road, Raghunathpur, Baguiati, Kolkata, West Bengal 700059.
    • Contact Number - +91 33 2570 1005.
    I hope this helps!:)