1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotel Snow Valley Resort Manali

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by RenuKhanna, Jun 12, 2017.

1. RenuKhanna

RenuKhanna New Member

In the first week of July, my husband and I will be going to Manali. I have been given the duty of choosing a hotel and some that came across was Hotel Snow Valley Resort.

I would like to know where about's in Manali the hotel is located and as I am unable to find any reviews on the hotel I am hoping that I would get some feedback about the hotel on this forum.

Something which I would like to know about is the hotel restaurant, whether it is best to eat outside or in the hotel restaurant?

2. mohitable

mohitable New Member

I am living in Manali, so I hope I can guide you better.
    1) The Snow view resort is located in Log Hut area which is about 2Km from the Mall, Manali and 3 Km from Manali Volvo Bus station.
    2) Facility wise hotel snow view resort can be categorize in 3 star.
    3) Most of travel agents prefer to book this resort for their clients. It has good reputation among them.
    4) Location wise Log Hut area where this resort is located is good. it offers wonderful view.
    5) From Manali volvo bus stand to Log Hut area during traffic is hectic as road is very congested.
    6) You can take breakfast and Dinner at Hotel. But during lunch time as you will be out for sight seeing so you can have your lunch out.
    7) If you are non vegetarian do try Trout fish in Mayur Restaurant or at Johnsons lodge.

Tips for you :
    1) Do you know most of hotels are empty and not full, season is going not well due to Rohtang issue. So you can avail good discount on major websites like Goibibo, Makemytrip etc. Also before booking do compare other hotels also.

2) Due to scarcity of Rohtang Pass visiting passes, you may get cheated by taxi walas. a single Alto trip may cost you Rs5000/- to 10,000/-, innova -9k to 15k....Prices keep changing frequently. There is no fixed rates.

Lisa likes this.