1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotel Sun n Sand Shirdi

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by KaushikMaddy, Oct 13, 2016.

1. KaushikMaddy

KaushikMaddy New Member

I am considering booking the hotel Sun n Sand in Shirdi for my parents who will be going to Shirdi in 10 days time. The hotel seems too good for the price they are providing, so I would like to make sure that it is a decent and good service providing hotel.

Another concern is the food which is served. I would like to know if the food quality is good as my parents would not be going out for any of their meals.

Please, can you also provide some information about the location of the hotel?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum!

The Hotel Sun N Sand in Shirdi is a five-star business hotel in the region. It is just 500 metres away from the Shirdi Sai Baba Temple. You can easily walk this distance or hire an auto rickshaw to take you to the temple. If you're coming from the Kopargaon Railway Station, it is only just one kilometre away from the temple. If you're coming from the Nashik Airport, the hotel is just over two hours away from it. Its accessibility from all these locations make it a prime option for many travellers visiting the area.

You can choose between the five types of accommodations in the hotel. These are the following: Standard Room, Superior Room, Studio Room, Suite and Apartment. Their most affordable room is the Standard Room and their most expensive room is the Suite. The difference between these rooms is the size and the higher end rooms also has separate living room areas and terraces. Amenities are mostly the same in all rooms though and they have good views of the city or the outdoor swimming pool.

Here are the hotel room rates in case you might need them:
    • Standard Room at Rs. 3,600 per night
    • Superior Room at Rs. 4,000 per night
    • Studio Room at Rs. 5,000 per night
    • Apartment (with living room and bedroom) at Rs. 4,000 per night
    • Junior Suite (with living room and bedroom) at Rs. 9,500 per night
    Room amenities include:
    • LCD television with satellite channels, electronic safe, individual climate control, mini-bar, tea/coffee maker, telephone and attached private bathroom.
    Hotel facilities include:
    • Restaurants, conference halls, spacious lawns, health club & fitness centre, swimming pool, games room, children's play area, jogging track and spa.
    The hotel has two restaurants located within their premises. The first one is named Little Italy and it is Shirdi's only fine dining Italian cuisine restaurant. Here you can try out authentic Italian dishes like pastas, pizzas and salads. Their best sellers are the wheat pizza and pink sauce pasta. On the other hand, their other restaurant is Checkers, which mainly has Indian vegetarian dishes. You can indulge in either the buffet or the ala carte dishes in this restaurant. The best seller dishes here are the masala dosas and idlis.

Service-wise, the hotel provides hospitality with a warm smile on their faces. The hotel even provides pick-up and drop-off services to the temple as long as you request for it in advance. If every you have any complaints, you can just easily say it to the hotel manager, available most of the time at the hotel.

Here are some more information about the hotel that you might need:
    • Address - Shiv Road, Nighoj Village, Taluka Rahata, Shirdi, 423109.
    • Contact Number/s - +91 2423 255728 or +91 2423 255729 or +91 2423 255730.
    I hope this helps you!:)