1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotels Near Pune Railway Station

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by MadhuPawar, Sep 25, 2019.

1. MadhuPawar

MadhuPawar New Member

Our family is traveling from Karwar to Ahmedabad, via Pune. We will be staying in Pune for 2-3 days, and as we won't really be traveling much there, we wanted to stay close to the railway station.

So we would like some suggestions on hotels near Pune Railway Station.

Our room budget is not too big but we would like a decent and clean room, with a maximum price of Rs1500 per night.

Thank you.

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

My advise would be to first check out if there are any OYO rooms available there, if not then try looking for reviews on trip advisor to get fair reviews of different properties there.

3. Kate Collins

Kate Collins Member

yeah, very well said, admin! thank you for the information, very helpful.

4. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

OYO rooms have gone bad to worse since I posted my previous reply and hotels across the country are refusing checkin for bookings made through OYO. It is best to avoid OYO and book through booking.com or Make my trip etc.

5. MadhuPawar

MadhuPawar New Member

Thank you all for the response. Unfortunately, we were unable to travel and decided to go in March 2020 but as everyone knows because of Covid 19 plans have been disrupted. But I will definitely keep your suggestions in mind. Thanks once again.