1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many times have you visited?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by Norjak71, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Norjak71

Norjak71 New Member

How many times have you visited India? Do you get bored of it? I was thinking about planning another trip but I don't know if it's one of the places you can really frequent that often and with the price of it with added on expenses and entertainment I'm not sure it's worth it. Do you guys do different things when you go is it pretty much the same routine?

2. Normad

Normad New Member

I've only been to India once, early last year. I loved the trip so much and we had so much stuff that we wanted to do and experience but never got to do because we ran out of time, so we decided to plan another trip for early next year. We already have a long list of things we want to do and places we want to see. It's going to be amazing and I cannot wait. I don't think I would ever get tired of visiting India no matter how many times I went there.

3. MissT

MissT New Member

It must have been a wonderful experience for you. I am planning my next trip to India very soon and I know that I will have as much fun, if not more than the first trip that I took there. As an added bonus, this time I'm going by myself. I'm looking forward to a bit of quality time alone.

4. jaden11218

jaden11218 New Member

I have not been yet, but I feel like it's one of those places you could visit at least a handful times as a tourist because there is so much to do and see. Now if you had another reason for visiting, say family, then of course go as many times as you want since you'd always have a reason. I feel like from a tourist's perspective, though, once you see and do everything the novelty will wear off. Since you haven't seen everything yet, you should definitely visit again.

5. ashley0323

ashley0323 New Member

So far, I have only been able to visit once. I do plan on taking another trip within the next year or so though. I found it very enjoyable, and it's so different compared to the US. I am so intrigued on their lifestyle.