How much does it cost to go to Dubai?

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Richa, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Richa

Richa New Member

I want to take my husband on a surprise holiday to Dubai for his birthday which is in May. I would like to know how much does it cost to go to Dubai for say about seven days?

The kind of costs I would like included are the flights, hotel stays in a 3-star hotel, eating out and transport within Dubai. It is just to get a rough idea of the total expense, so I can start booking or maybe reconsider the number of days there depending on what the cost would be.

2. Marco Antonio

Marco Antonio New Member

Hey Richa,

A 3-star hotel there with decent/good guest ratings would probably cost around USD80-200 per night.

But I would suggest something that you might want/need to cut-off your travel expenses without compromising the quality you're getting for the sake of your planned travel surprise(hotels, dining, flights, travel activities and other travel needs).

Let's say getting a 5-star hotel with your 3-star budget? For example; Jw Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(5-star) valued around USD300/night but we could get it for just less than USD100/night. OR Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai(5-star) valued around USD200/night but we could get it for just USD70+/night. Sounds good right? :)

and regarding flight costing send me the details and I'll check for possible costing for you..