1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Book Bus Tickets Online?

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Neeta, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Neeta

Neeta New Member

I need to book some bus tickets from Himachal to Delhi. I have heard many times before that you get some good offers online and because I have never booked bus tickets online I would like some help in knowing how to book bus tickets online and what the procedure is?

Thanks in advance and waiting for a reply.

2. Shiv

Shiv Member

Hi Neeta, it's true you can get some good offers online for bus tickets. There are many places where you can book your bus ticket from. I have mentioned a list below, where you just need to select where you are traveling from and where to and mentioned the travel dates.

HRTC official website
    Redbus
    Yatra
    Make My Trip

3. Shaane

Shaane New Member

Here are some of the most popular options:

• Use a bus booking website or app: There are many bus booking websites and apps that allow you to search for and book bus tickets online. Some of the most popular options include RedBus, MakeMyTrip, and AbhiBus.
    • Book directly with the bus operator: Many bus operators also allow you to book tickets online through their own websites or apps.
    To book a bus ticket online, you will need to provide the following information:

Source and destination: The city or town where you will be boarding the bus and the city or town where you will be getting off the bus.
    Date of travel: The date on which you will be traveling.
    Number of passengers: The number of people who will be traveling on the bus.
    Seat preference: If you have a preference for a particular seat, you can specify this when booking your ticket.
    Payment information: You will need to provide your payment information when booking your ticket. This can be done through a credit card, debit card, or net banking.

Once you have provided all of the required information, you will be able to book your bus ticket. You will then receive a confirmation email with your ticket details.

These days there are also many travel agents who can book bus tickets for you, if you want to save the hassle of doing it yourself.