1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to check UAE visa status with passport number?

Discussion in 'Visa and Passport' started by SatishKam, Sep 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. SatishKam

SatishKam New Member

I have joined this forum for my uncle so that I can find out how to check his UAE visa status with the passport number.

I was not with him when he applied, but he is saying that it was through a company called VFS Global. So how do I go about checking his visa status? Can it be checked online as well?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello there, welcome to the forum!

You can track the status of the UAE visa that you applied for through the VFS Global online website. Here are the procedures that your uncle needs to follow:
    • Go to the VFS Global website and on the homepage, click on the Track Your Application link.
    • Your uncle needs to input his Reference Number from the application. He needs to remove the last three characters from the Reference Number before inputting them in the box. So for example, if the number is CDMA/292124/5557/91, it would become CDMA/292124/5557.
    • Then, he needs to input his Passport's Expiry Date as well in the other box.
    • It would then show him the real time status of his UAE visa application.
    This is the only way that your uncle can track his visa status since he applied through the VFS Global. If he only has his Passport Number, he won't be able to check the status of his application online through the VFS Global website. I'd advise you to just contact the VFS Global India for further information. Maybe they can assist you with your case. Here are some of their contact information:
    • National Call Centre Number - +91 22 6720 3232
    There you go, I hope this helps you. Good luck!