1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Find Mobile Location?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by BRishu, Mar 28, 2019.

1. BRishu

BRishu New Member

Hi friends,
    I will be shortly going on a holiday with parents who are senior citizens and they generally like walking around a new place. I usually get concerned for them when they are their own in a new place, so I wanted to know what would be the best way to know their mobile location if I need to know where they are in case of any problems or I can't get hold of them on their mobile phone?

2. Karan

Karan Member

There are a few ways to find out the mobile location of a phone.

• Use a tracking app. There are many tracking apps available that can be used to track the location of a phone. These apps typically require the user to install the app on the phone they want to track. Once the app is installed, the user can then track the phone's location using the app's website or mobile app.
    • Use a cell phone service provider. Cell phone service providers can also be used to track the location of a phone. This is typically done by contacting the service provider and providing them with the phone's number. The service provider will then be able to provide the user with the phone's location.
    • Use a government agency. In some cases, it may be necessary to contact a government agency to track the location of a phone. This is typically done if the phone is being used in a crime or if the user is concerned about the safety of the person who has the phone.

Here are some of the tracking apps that you can use to track the location of a phone, and this would also depend on the type of phone you have:

• Find My Device: This is a free app from Google that allows users to track the location of their Android devices.
    • iCloud Find My: This is a free app from Apple that allows users to track the location of their iOS devices.
    • Life360: This is a paid app that allows users to track the location of their family members and friends.
    • Glympse: This is a free app that allows users to share their location with others for a set period of time.
    Hope this helps.