1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Reschedule US Visa Appointment?

Discussion in 'Visa and Passport' started by MayurChaturvedi, Jan 3, 2018.

1. MayurChaturvedi

MayurChaturvedi New Member

I have applied for a US visa and to follow the process, I have been sent a letter stating that I have to attend a visa appointment on the given date and time. Unfortunately, due to some important personal reasons, I am unable to attend the appointment given by the embassy.

I was wondering whether it is possible to get another date for the visa appointment, if so how do I reschedule US visa appointment?

A quick response would be appreciated.

2. Mohit Eagle

Mohit Eagle Member

Yes, it is possible to reschedule your US visa appointment, but there is a limit of only 2 times when rescheduling your appointment date.

In order to reschedule your US visa appointment date follow the steps below:

1. Go to the site UStraveldocs.com or click on the link Rescheduling US Visa Appointment.

2. Close to the bottom of the page under the more actions title are two options 'Schedule an Appointment' and 'Change your Appointment'. Click on the 'Change your Appointment' option.
    3. Then follow the instructions from there on.

You can also visit the US Embassy or Consulate to reschedule the appointment date.