1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If You Will Be Working During Your Visit

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by paudu, Jan 31, 2016.

1. paudu

paudu Member

Well, this is probably going to seem obvious to everyone, but as it's just occurred to me I thought I would share it. My husband will be working during our stay in India, and his employer has already set up several different options for transportation, tours, dinners, entertainments, and shopping.

So, if you will be working, check with your employer to see if they have anything planned for visiting employees.

I've been here on the forum asking hundreds of questions and racking my brain, trying to plan out every little thing, when much of it has already been planned for me! Thanks very much to everyone here who has been so very helpful!

amelia88 likes this.

2. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

That's so awesome that your husband's employer has set up so much for you! Sounds like they're a good company to work for if they are so considerate for the families of their employees too.

I love that they have also planned a variety of things, from entertainment to shopping to food related things - it sounds like they have something for everyone!

3. gerbera

gerbera New Member

That's great that they've created an itinerary of things for you both to do. I know some employers do plan out daily events for their employees but significant others are not usually included.

4. Maple

Maple New Member

That's really great! My husband's company doesn't plan activities, but the spouses usually get together and plan day trips and the like. I typically don't participate, though, because I don't like being at the mercy of a large group and whatever the majority decides.

5. George

George Member

Glad to hear that your husband’s employer is so thoughtful. It is good that they take care of him, arrange all his schedules, and even arrange for you to see the sights when he is working