1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jaisalmer Hotels

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Amelia, Dec 22, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Amelia

Amelia Guest

Does anyone know any good Jaisalmer hotels? I'm looking for one for my upcoming trip with my family.

2. M.Nayak

M.Nayak Member

Hello...Amelia..
    You didn't mention the category of the hotels,there are many good hotels like 4**** category,Heritage properties,budget class etc.And about your approx.budget per night.Normally 02 nights required to see complete Jaisalmer,01 night in city and 02nd night in the desert camp,there are mud huts & Swiss cottage tents with private bathrooms attached and running water,an package includes camel ride for sun-set,folk dances followed with gala dinner overnight and next day breakfast is included in Rs.3500/-only it begins from, transport apart.

Please don't hesitate to ask for any information,inquiry regarding anything from traveling to local transport,from accommodation to food and basic information.

3. M.Nayak

M.Nayak Member

If you add your aprox.budget then i will be able to give you some good names you can trust on.

4. Andrew

Andrew New Member

I too will visit Jaisalmer for 3 days. Normally I like to pay around $80 to $100 per night for my hotel room. I think this is a reasonable price and I can normally find top notch hotels rooms for this price. I need a room for 2. My wife will be traveling with me. I would like a Queen or King size bed.

5. M.Nayak

M.Nayak Member

Good morning Mr.Andrew.

Hope is fine there by the grace of the God.There are many good hotels in this range,such as =Hotel fort Rajwada,Hotel Rang Mahal,Desert Tulip etc With breakfast and all the taxes..and 01 extra lunch or dinner can be included somewhere in a very good restaurant with fantastic views of the Fort & town..In 100$ per day..

6. M.Nayak

M.Nayak Member

Also it's possible to have entire 03 days Jaisalmer for 150/-$..in normal good mid range hotels with breakfast,overnight experience in the desert with camel ride for Sun-set,folk dances followed with gala dinner,overnight in Swiss cottage tents,(with private bathroom and running water),next morning break fast and drive back to Jaisalmer...Or if you want bigger hotels then it will be around 300-$.for entire tour of Jaisalmer including desert..So it can be like this.

Day 01 -: Arrive Jaisalmer,see sun-set from town with nice view of the Fort and sun-set,overnight.
    Day 02 -: Visit Jaisalmer ( all the monuments),after lunch drive to Jaisalmer,en-route visiting and haunted village,Camel ride,folk dances,dinner,overnight.post breakfast drive to Jaisalmer...en-route visiting some more interesting villages,arrive Jaisalmer.day at leisure...
    Or optionally do a day camel safari in the dunes,after lunch drive to Jaisalmer,overnight.
    Day 03 -: visit some villages around Jaisalmer,evening at leisure...

Please don't hesitate to ask for any information,enquiry,regarding anything from accommodation to food,transport to local travel,basic informations etc.