1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kingdom of Dreams Gurgaon

Discussion in 'North India' started by Upasna, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Upasna

Upasna New Member

Kingdom of Dream is a popular attraction, but I am very unclear to what it is about. I have visited the actual Kingdom of Dreams website and could not clearly find out what all there is to see and do there. The only information or details given are about the stage shows which they have.

Apart from the show what else is there?

What are the costs for Kingdom of Dreams?

Is it worth visiting?

2. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

kingdom of dreams is a very wonderful place and ofcouse it ia worth visitng.There are stalls of food items of different states and architecture wise it is just amazing there are many shops of jewellery, clothes etc and last but not the least are the musical dance performances they r just amazing
    one is zangoora and the other one is jhumro. jhumroo is basically a tribute to kishore kumar i have no idea about zangoora but its popular as well for the prices you can chk there website..

Over all its a nice place to spend your day.but the prices are high.

3. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Here are the price details and show timings for the shows at Kingdom of Dreams.

Web-Page_New-Pricing.jpg

4. Upasna

Upasna New Member

That is quite costly, I didn't think that tickets would be as high as Rs4500. I think if I did go I would have to go with the 'Pride' upper deck category I just hope the view would be as good as the silver or gold category!

5. Noor

Noor New Member

What is Kingdom of Dreams?

6. Prits

Prits Member

Kingdom of Dreams is a place where there is a mixture of entertainment, leisure activities and food joints. The Kingdom has live entertainment in their theatre and is India's first.