1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearest Metro Station To Kingdom of Dreams

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Payal.K, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Payal.K

Payal.K New Member

Before the new session starts at school I want to take my kids to the Kingdom of Dreams. The weather is good and my partner and I both have time off from work. We live in Delhi but are not too fond of driving in the Delhi traffic and would avoid it if the destination we want to go to is close to a metro station.

So we wanted to know which is the nearest metro station to Kingdom of Dreams?

2. Shiv

Shiv Member

It indeed is a great time to go to Kingdom fo Dream, it won't be that busy and best of all the weather is suitable, not too cold or not too hot.
    Back to your query about the nearest metro station, well the nearest metro station to the Kingdom of Dream is IFFCO Chowk metro station.

The IFFCO Chowk metro station is at a distance of roughly 3km, but this can be cut short if you walk it from the metro station to the Kingdom of Dreams. However, I have provided an image of getting from the metro station to the Kingdom of Dreams by car and also by walking.

IFFCO Chowk metro station to Kingdom of Dreams by car (auto) is at a distance of 3km which would take you around 7 minutes to reach.

IFFCO metro station to kingdom of dreams by car.jpg

IFFCO Chowk metro station to Kingdom of Dreams by walking is at a distance of 750 meters which would take you 9 minutes to reach.

IFFCO metro station to kingdom of dreams by walking.jpg

Kingdom of Dreams is open from 12.30pm till 12 am on weekdays and 12 pm till 12 am on weekends. On Monday's Kingdom of Dreams is closed.