1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mussoorie To Dhanaulti Taxi Fare

Discussion in 'Uttarakhand' started by Jimmy, May 6, 2016.

1. Jimmy

Jimmy New Member

I will be leaving for Mussoorie tomorrow morning, and last minute plans have been made to spend an extra few days at Dhanaulti. We reach Mussoorie by bus, so we will need to reach Dhanaulti by public transport or taxi, and after some thought, we have decided that it would be good to get a taxi.

I would like to know what the Mussoorie to Dhanaulti taxi fare would be and how long it would take?

2. jnorth88

jnorth88 Active Member

I checked an online site, which quoted Rs 4800. That seems pretty high, but I think it is roundtrip, so it is slightly better. The trouble is that the distance is a bit more than what you should drive by taxi, but it is hard to go by bus. Try finding some place where you can get the taxi in advance, since it might be cheaper. How many people are you traveling with? This quote was for a six seater car.

3. Jimmy

Jimmy New Member

That price is quite high, how far is Dhanaulti from Mussoorie?

We are 5 adults traveling in total.

4. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

The distance between Mussoorie and Dhanaulti is about 31.8 kms. It can take you an hour or more to reach the latter given that distance. Some taxi fare rates I was able to find are:

1. Clear Car Rental. Contact number is: +91 73507 55757. Here are their rates:
    • Toyota Innova SUV at Rs. 2,850
    • Mahindra Xylo at Rs. 2,850
    2. Wiwigo. Contact number is: 0 8010 166 166. Their rates are:
    • Tata Indigo at Rs. 2,250
    • Swift Dzire at Rs. 2,250
    • Toyota Innova at Rs. 2,750
    • Mahindra Xylo at Rs. 2,750
    Prices are all inclusive.

I hope this helps!