1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mussoorie to Dhanaulti Taxi Fare

Discussion in 'Uttarakhand' started by SatishKakkar, May 21, 2016.

1. SatishKakkar

SatishKakkar New Member

I am from Delhi and will be going to Mussoorie with my wife and kids. We will be arriving in Mussoorie by bus. We wish to move towards Dhanaulti, but as we don't have our own transport we were thinking of getting a taxi from Mussoorie to Dhanaulti, we are hoping the fare will not be too high.

Please, can someone provide the Mussoorie to Danaulti taxi fare?

How long would the taxi journey take from Mussoorie to Dhanaulti?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

The distance from Mussoorie to Dhanaulti is 27 kms via Tehri Road. Here's a few taxi options you can take:
    • Shared taxis cost about Rs 40. The downside is that you would have to wait for them to be full before they leave. But they cost cheaper than regular taxis.
    • Regular taxis cost about Rs 600. You would have the cab to your own although at a higher price, of course.
    With both of these taxis, you can get to Dhanaulti in about an hour or a bit more, excluding waiting time. If you're concerned about the cost, then you might want to consider shared taxis. They're cheaper but convenient and comfortable as compared to buses. You can also opt to pay for the other seats if it takes too long for them to fill up, it's still cheaper than a regular taxi.

I hope this helps!

Admin likes this.