1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearest Metro Station to Adventure Island

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Mittal, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Mittal

Mittal New Member

Before the heat starts in Delhi I would like to take my kids to Adventure Island in Rohini. I am not from that area and I would like details on the nearest metro station to Adventure Island and how far it is from there.

2. Shiv

Shiv Member

The nearest metro station to Adventure Island is Rithala Metro Station, in fact, it is right opposite the park. Rithala metro station is on the red metro line.

You can either walk from Rithala metro station or take an auto if you feel a bit lazy. The distance from the station to Adventure Island is about 1.5km.

The map image below shows the car route of getting from Rithala metro station to Adventure Island, which is at a distance of 1.6km and if you get an auto it would take you 5 minutes to reach the park.

rithala metro station to adventure island by car.jpg

The map image below here shows the walking route from Rithala metro station to Adventure Island, which is just 1km and should only take you 10 minutes to reach the park.

rithala metro station to adventure island by walking.jpg

Adventure Island is open from 11am to 7pm all days of the week. Ticket counters open at 10.30am and close at 6pm.

Make sure to have a look out at the Adventure Island website for offers.

3. Dhruv

Dhruv Member

You can get more detailed information about the park from the forum, as there is a dedicated thread on Adventure Island.