1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by BeeBaa, Jul 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. BeeBaa

BeeBaa New Member

I would like to spend a weekend with my partner at the Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa, but there are a few things which I would like to know about the resort before I make any final bookings.

Does the hotel have a private beach?

How much is the cost for a room which faces the beach, as I believe the hotel is opposite the beach?

Is there a bar at the pool in the hotel?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

The Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa is conveniently located in a private stretch of the Arossim Beach. You can easily access the beach from the resort. It is also just about a 5-minute drive away from Cansaulim Beach.

You have two options:
    • The Sea View King Room where you can view the Arossim Beach right on your own private balcony costs Rs. 15,000 per night. Amenities include: WiFi access, tea/coffee maker, LCD television, telephone, data port and a writing desk.
    • The Park Sea View Suite where you can also view the Arossim Beach on your own private balcony costs Rs. 30,000 per night. Amenities include: WiFi access, tea/coffee maker, data port, safe, LCD television, telephone and a writing desk.
    Yes, it's called just the same, "The Poolside Bar." It's one of the best bars in Goa, with different options for cocktails and drinks. It not only overlooks the pool, it also overlooks the great Arabian Sea. You can even view the beautiful landscaped gardens of the resort from here. They also have a food menu with great-tasting dishes. They are open from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm.

I hope this helps!