1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Places to visit in China

Discussion in 'China' started by SatyaBirla, Aug 24, 2016.

1. SatyaBirla

SatyaBirla New Member

I am Satya from India and I will be taking a gap year and going to be away from work and home just over a year to travel the world. I have made a list of the countries which are a must visit, and will add more along before my final itinerary.

I will be starting off with Sri Lanka, then going to China. Now China is a country I would like to know more about especially the places to visit there and anything special to be done.

China is a big country and I would be spending more time in larger countries.

I would like to get the information in the following way:

• A list of the destinations to visit in China
    • The places to visit in the destinations listed
    • I would also like to know from your point of view how many days I should spend in the listed destinations.

2. Dybbuk Jones

Dybbuk Jones New Member

You probably should spend at least a couple months in China. And don't forget to visit Hong Kong which is more industrialized and modernized. It's a beautiful large country and you can't see it all, but there are great places. Obviously the Great Wall is a touristy destination.