1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Places to visit in Nepal

Discussion in 'Nepal' started by GahlotMah, Oct 1, 2016.

1. GahlotMah

GahlotMah New Member

I would like to go to Nepal with my friend where we would be celebrating his birthday and take some days out to visit places in Nepal.
    We would like some idea of the places to visit Nepal, so we know how many days we should prepare the holiday for and what can be covered in the days we plan to be there for which is around 5-7 days.

To be realistic A day would be spend taking some rest and a day would be gone in celebrating his birthday which leaves us with five days, so it would be good if places to visit in Nepal would be mentioned according to importance or popularity.
  2. vkar

vkar Member

Kathmandu and Pokhara are among the common most popular destinations. If you want to go backpacking Lukla is a great place. Ilam is very scenic and popular among tourists. If it's your first time though, I would suggest you to visit Kathmandu and Pokhara as there are many things to see and do there. 3/4 days in Kathmandu and Pokhara and may be rest 1/2 days in other nearby destinations like Chitwan national park etc.