1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rent an apartment in Kasol, Kullu

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by gobsgibs, Jan 28, 2015.

1. gobsgibs

gobsgibs New Member

Hi

I want to stay in Kullu for a month and was trying to find an apartment/accommodation for rent in Kasol area, but even after searching for hours I am unable to find anything on the internet. There are several property and real estate websites, but most of them are coming up with no results found or no property matching your search.

I will be really thankful if you can help me find some property for rent in Kasol and my budget is around 20-25K for a month.

Any help will be much appreciated

2. Aadi

Aadi Member

If you are looking for a nice stay in Kasol then I can suggest you 2 properties where I have stayed in the past.

1. Cirrus "somewhere" in Parvati Valley: It's located in Chalal Village, walking distance from Kasol. I love this place because it is a bit isolated and around 10 minutes walk from Kasol so you will not find the noise of traffic and vehicles there. The view from this property is breathtaking and the 15 minute walk from Kasol to this property is full of fun. It will cost you around INR. 700 per night, INR. 4500 per week, INR. 20000 for the month, but please check with the owner of the property for current prices and offers.

2. Pir Panjal Cottage: It is on the Leh- Manali highway, just after Tibetan colony and right before Vashist. I stayed there for a month and it was totally wonderful. The view from the balcony is so nice that I use to sit there for hours every day. It will cost you around INR. 1000 per night, INR. 5000 per week, INR. 25000 for the month, but remember to check with the owner as rates may change.