1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resorts Near Bangalore Within 100 kms

Discussion in 'Karnataka' started by Wrangler, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Wrangler

Wrangler New Member

We are looking for a resort around Bangalore to organize a project party. It will be a full day outing with recreational and team bonding activities.

The ideal resort should be located in a quiet environment away from the monotonous routine city life. And it must have the right amenities to make it a great project party. Swimming pool, indoor sports complex, spacious ground for outdoor sports and kids play area are a few mandatory requirements. A paintball arena, rain dance, DJ etc are also desirable. And yeah, food must be awesome!

We are willing to consider resorts that are within a radius of 100 kms from Bangalore city limits. If you have been to any such resorts and think it would serve our purpose right, then kindly let us know your recommendations. So guys and girls, please put forward your suggestions. If possible, then kindly include the all inclusive price per person. I hope to get some helpful response from the fellow ITF members. Thanks a lot!

2. Debapriya Deb

Debapriya Deb Active Member

Our most recent official team outing was organized in Windflower Prakruthi Resort. It is located at Hegganhalli village near Devanahalli. The distance is around 30 KM from Bangalore. The property has a paintball arena, ATV riding course, zorbing, rock climbing, swimming pool, tennis court, and everything else that you can think of. It's a great place and we had lots of fun. The food was great as well. The cost was INR 1199 per person, but they gave us a 10% discount on final bill. I would not think twice before recommending them to my friends and colleagues.

Guhantara Resort can be another great choice. It is located off Kanakapura Road - hardly 35 KM from E-City via NICE Road. Guhantara is an underground cave resort - making it all the more exciting. Besides the usual facilities, it has an artificial waterfalls, rain dance and wave pool. Quad biking is another thing that I enjoyed a lot in Guhantara. There is a dedicated play area for kids with some interesting rides. I am not sure about the exact cost, but it should come cheaper than Windflower.

The third option for you is the Urban Valley Resort. It is also located along the Kanakapura Road, but a few kilometers ahead of Guhantara. It's a place that adventure buffs would love to visit. There is an aqua park with some great rides. Their paintball course is also very good. You can also enjoy ATV rides. But the best thing about this resort is Jet Skiing. I don't think any other resort in Bangalore has jet ski facility. Cost per person for full day is INR 1000. If you are in need of some adrenaline rush, then Urban Valley Resort is a great option.

There are so many other resorts in and around Bangalore that sometimes it can get confusing. But the above mentioned three are the best among the lot. If you are looking for the best resort in Bangalore and budget is not a concern, then I would say that there's no better option than these three.

Regards,
    Deb

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello!

Here's a few of the best resorts within 100 kms away from Bangalore:
    • The Golden Palms Hotel and Spa. This is about 13.3 kms away from Bangalore. It has one of the biggest swimming pools around Bangalore as well. They have ample spaces for team buildings as well. Their indoor sports complex has equipments for squash, table tennis, billiards, snooker, chess and carom. The indoor complex also has a separate play area for children. The outdoor sports complex has equipments for tennis, badminton, cricket, football and water volleyball. You can even rent bicycles and ride them around the resort. They also have different halls you can use for events. They have two restaurants: The Cafe Solaire and the Sorrento (Italian Cuisine). Their exact location is at Golden Palms Avenue, Off Tumkur Road, Bangalore - 562 123, Karnataka, India. Rates start at Rs. 1,725 per person.
    • Clarks Exotica Resort and Spa. This is about 29 kms away from Bangalore. For recreation, they have a swimming pool with slides, lounge and a spa. The indoor complex houses games like squash, table tennis, billiards, badminton, chess and carom. The outdoor complex houses games like tennis, basketball, cricket and football. There are many restaurants to choose from: Blue Alps Restaurant, Buvette and Falaknuma. Rate is at 1,200 per person. Their exact location is Swiss Town, Hollywood Junction, Sadahalli Post, Devanahalli Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562110, India.
    • Our Native Village. This is about 36.8 kms from Bangalore. Enjoy traditional games like kite flying, gilli-danda, lager and spinning tops. They also have a learning village where you can learn to milk cows, ride bullocks, make pottery and many more. For crazier activities, how about chasing ducks or jumping into a pond? Rates start at Rs. 1,600 per person. Their exact location is Hessarghatta, Bangalore 560 088.
    I hope this helps!

Admin likes this.