1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

River Ganges Heritage Cruise

Discussion in 'Cruise' started by Seraphina, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Seraphina

Seraphina New Member

Has anybody ever been on this cruise? I've always been fascinated by river cruises; I think the boats look really cool and I love the idea of seeing historical places from the water. This particular cruise has luxury family rooms available and since we'll be traveling with our daughter, it looks like a good choice.

2. George

George Member

I'm sure my wife would agree with you on this one. She loves cruises and the water. I'm just not sure I want to spend that much time on a boat. I would rather go rafting or diving. She enjoys these activities, but I know how much she loves cruise ships.

3. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

I have not been on a heritage cruise but have been on one while in the US which was the Bahamas cruise. That was a great experience.
    It was a part of our US package tour.

I can visualise how great this heritage cruise would be specially being on the river Ganges which is considered to be the holy river.
    I have read on the net about luxury heritage cruise ships and the facilities that they offer.
    Since this would be your one time experience nothing like opting for a luxury cruise.
    Do get back and tell us your story.

India holiday luxury cruises has more information on this

They recommend a 250 km route starting from Kolkata packed with religious places and other cool habitats

river-ganges-heritage-cruise-13_a.jpeg
    Courtesy IndiaHolidays