1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shirdi Sai Baba Temple Timings

Discussion in 'Maharashtra' started by MalhotraKK, Jul 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. MalhotraKK

MalhotraKK New Member

I will be very close to Shirdi and think that it would be to go and visit the Sai Baba Temple. I have to go according to the plans and would only be able to visit the temple if it is open.

To know whether I would be able to visit and not waste my time go to the temple and finding out it is closed I need to know what the Shirdi Sai Baba temple timings are.

Also are there long queues to get darshan at the temple?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

The Shirdi Sai Baba Temple is open from 4:00 am to 11:15 pm. This is a typical schedule before the Darshan begins:
    • 4:00 am - Opening of the temple.
    • 4:15 am - Bhupali Aarti.
    • 4:30 am to 5:00 am - Morning Kakad Aarti.
    • 5:00 am - Bhajan.
    • 5:05 am - Holy bath of Shri Sai Baba in Samadhi Mandir.
    • 5:35 am - Aarti.
    The timings for the Darshan are:
    • 5:40 am - Darshan begins in Samadhi Mandir.
    • 11:15 am to 1:00 pm - Darshan will be closed.
    • 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm - Darshan begins again.
    • 10:00 pm onwards - Darshan will be closed.
    Unfortunately, there can be queues for the Darshan especially during festivals, holidays and long weekends. Thursdays can also be quite hectic and busy, this is Sai Baba's day. Waiting queues can be as long as 4 to 5 hours. There's a paid Darshan facility operating everyday, at the ticket counter in the temple. The ticket counter timings are:
    • 7:30 am to 11:00 am
    • 1:30 am to 5:15 am
    • 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
    The Darshan Pass is at Rs. 100 per person. There's also an online booking facility for the Darshan. You just need to go the official website of the temple.

I hope this helps!