1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sirmour In Himachal Pradesh

Discussion in 'Himachal Pradesh' started by Aggarwal65, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Aggarwal65

Aggarwal65 New Member

Good evening members,

I am a new member of the forum and have joined to specifically find out whether anyone has been or know much about the place Sirmour in Himachal Pradesh.

It is not a popular destination, which is why my wife and I want to visit. There is a village named Kanera which is supposed to be the place to be in Sirmour.

If anyone has been to this destination or knows any more information about it please provide all the details you have, as my wife and I wish to visit this destination soon.

Thank you.

2. Myra

Myra New Member

I had a couple of friends who have been to Sirmour and it sure is a beautiful place to visit, especially if you want to be in peace away from the crowds and noise. Sirmour is known by trekkers for its famous Churdhar Trek.

Kanera is quite a small village and it is known locally for its apple orchards. The number of properties there is very few, but they are decent and the hospitality like any place in Himachal. Don't expect any major events taking place there, as I said it's a quiet local place, so generally suitable for relaxing and trekking, but a place worth visiting.