1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorry For What Happened Yesterday In Central India...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Gabydi, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Gabydi

Gabydi Member

Hello, so in this short time that I've been around I've met a lot of fantastic people from India, and when I heard on the news what happened yesterday in Petlawad I immediately thought in all of you. In my country gas explosions and terrible things are happening very often and it feesl awful. So, hope everyone is ok.

2. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I hadn't heard about this in my local media so just took a look online - how awful. All those lives lost is just heartbreaking. I imagine there are also many others dealing with life threatening injuries now, they are all in my thoughts.

greybird29 likes this.

3. travelguide

travelguide Active Member

Yes, it was one of the most tragic incidents of recent times in India. The worst thing was that the restaurant was over crowded at that time, especially with students when the blasts took place. Till now more than 90 bodies were recovered from under the huge heap of rubble. In fact there were two blasts and the initial one was caused by a cooking gas cylinder but the major one happened when it triggered a second blast of mine detonators which were kept next to the building. It was a case of extreme negligence.

Pray to God, may the departed souls rest in peace.

Sar@ and greybird29 like this.
  4. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

That's honestly frightening that one blast then triggered the other - it scares me to think that some people may have thought they survived the first blast only to perish in the second.

Like you said may they rest in peace.

greybird29 likes this.
  5. Gabydi

Gabydi Member

Oh, I saw on the news that the second explosion was due to illegal mine detonators. I was shocked when I heard this, it’s so unfair that people who are keeping illegal things caused all of this.

This is very sad, so many young people there. Let’s hope the number of bodies does not increases, and let’s all pray for them and their families. May God help them with resignation for their loss.

greybird29 likes this.
  6. greybird29

greybird29 New Member

It is heartbreaking that the tragic explosion in Central Madhya Pradesh state on Saturday was caused by total and entire neglect; my thoughts and prayers to those who lost love ones. I hope that they have caught the suspect Rajendra Kasawa and other persons whose neglect caused so many unsuspecting folks to die and injured over 100 others. There were so many innocent school children in the restaurant having breakfast, laughing, enjoying a life that was cut short by this senseless horrible event. May God bless the families and give them strength during this awful time of loss and sorrow.

Gabydi likes this.
  7. rcdpink

rcdpink New Member

Explosions and natural occurrences are kind of unexpected and can be understood. But winter is from neighboring countries come into your homeland making your life a living hell, that is just unacceptable. These inhumane acts of terrorism are even causing many Indians to migrate.

8. Ankisha

Ankisha New Member

It was really heartbreaking incident that should not have happened. We must learn something from such kind of things. This disastrous situation could have been avoided if the staff of the restaurant had been a little more cautious. What happened to that poor souls is very unfortunate. May God provide the strength to the families who lost their loved ones in this horrible tragedy.