1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taxi Fare From Pathankot To Dalhousie

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Ramit, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Ramit

Ramit New Member

I live in Pathankot and would like to take my family to Dalhousie for a seven day holiday. My wife doesn't like traveling on a bus because she gets sick due to the way the bus is driven. So the only other option is going by taxi.

I would like to know the taxi fare from Pathankot to Dalhousie, and the cheapest far possible.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

The distance between Pathankot to Dalhousie is 91.2 kms. So it will take you about 2 hours to reach Dalhousie, considering traffic and delays. The fare for taxis from Pathankot to Dalhousie ranges. But on the average, it's at Rs 1,500 and can go as high as Rs 3,000. It depends on the taxi you hire as well, whether it's a four-seater, six-seater, with AC or without AC. It also depends on whether you will hire the taxi for a one-way trip or a round trip.

Here's a few taxi models and their prices:

• Tata Indica: Rs 10.25 per km
    • Tata Indigo: Rs 11.25 per km
    • Swift Dzire: Rs 11.25 per km
    These are all four-seater taxis since it's only you and your wife that's travelling anyway. There are cab services that you can book online to save you the hassle. But you would need to pay a cash advance if you decide to do so.

I hope this helps!