1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Traveling in business class

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Alexandoy, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

For ordinary people like us, it is always the economy seat and nothing more. Business class or first class seat is only a dream unles.... There was a time I had experienced a business class seat. We were going to Hongkong for my wife's first travel abroad on an Emirates flight. The ground steward approached us and offered a business class seat for both of us. That was wonderful because the food in the business class is also different from the economy passengers. It was one flight that we will not forget.

2. pravish

pravish Member

Travelling in business class is all together a different experience. On the other hand it is not pocket friendly for a global traveler on a frequent basis. I am an airline pilot now and before I was one, I always traveled economy as the difference in the fares between the two classes was huge. But after I got into this world of flying, we always travel business without paying a single penny (staff travel privileges). It's very comfortable, but when you have to pay and travel in this class, I do not consider worth it.