1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What documentation required for US/UK/Aus nationals travelling to A&N Islands?

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by adrklkol, Sep 19, 2017.

  1. adrklkol

    adrklkol Member

    Kindly advice travel documents required by nationals from US/UK/Australia for visiting Andaman & Nicobar Islands

  2. Mohit Eagle

    Mohit Eagle Member

    For foreigners traveling to Andaman Nicobar Islands, an Indian visa is required. Along with this, a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) is also required which is available on arrival from the immigration counter at Port Blair or at seaport when the ship embarks.

    An Indian visa is available from the Indian High Commission or Indian Consulate which is in all countries.

  3. adrklkol

    adrklkol Member

    Thank you very much, Mohit ji