1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Is Your Favorite Tv Show?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by RajaApull, Oct 24, 2015.

1. RajaApull

RajaApull New Member

Majority of us enjoy television, even if it's not the same genres we share a love for. I know I spend a lot of time watching Netflix now-a-days due to having so much off time. I was curious as to what everyone else's favorite shows are, so maybe I'll find something new and exciting to watch.

My favorites as of now include: American Horror Story, Once Upon A Time, and Impractical Jokers.

What kind of television shows do you enjoy watching?
    What are your favorite shows on television right now?

2. sillyllucy

sillyllucy Member

Right now my favorite show is How to Get Away With Murder. It has so many plot twists and it makes me so anxious. Great writing and a great cast. I am so glad that Viola Davis won an Emmy for her performance.

3. Delirium

Delirium Member

My favorite shows, as of right now:
    • Game of Thrones - Simply spectacular and amazing.
    • The Walking Dead - The show fell flat on it's fifth season because of bad writing, but has really picked up ever since. S6 is shaping up to be the show's best.
    • How To Get Away With Murder - The acting in this show is amazing, and the writing is just mindblowing.
    • Shameless (US) - Very entertaining and overall a great show.
    There's also Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars and other small shows but I'm not into them much right now. The former relies too much on oh-so-hot guys and the latter is.. like... I don't know, it just never ends lol.

4. djordjem87

djordjem87 Member

I have several actually and I will mention some of them and those I watch right now. South Park is my all time favourite because it lingers for twenty years almost. They finished the 19th season and each one of these 19 was so funny. I liked The Ray Bradbury Theater and The Twilight Zone. Right now I watch Fringe and I have to admit it one of the best shows I have ever seen. I also like Continuum and Perception. Currently I watch Limitless, The Flash and waiting for The Daredevil, Mr Robot and Orphan Black to start with new season.

5. GammaRay

GammaRay Member

I'm watching Rick and Morty on Adult Swim. It's a fun animated show that's primarily for adults. The show is based off characters from Back to the Future, it's incredibly funny, heartbreaking and dramatically stupid at the same time. True Detective, Hannibal, American Horror Story Hotel and Big Bang Theory are also on my favorite shows list.

6. mayasupernova

mayasupernova New Member

I love watching The Simpsons, The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. These are my favourite.
    I usually watch a lot of TV shows both on TV and on my computer, and I am more into some sci-fi or fantasy genre than any other. I have to say I enjoyed watching The Vikings, and The 100. But there are so many that I can list here.