1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's Your Favorite Part About Delhi?

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by TravelCheap3, Dec 29, 2015.

Tags:
  1. TravelCheap3

TravelCheap3 Member

I really like the cuisine/food there. It was perfect tasting and served by wonderful people.

2. Shiv

Shiv Member

Delhi food especially the street food which Delhi is famous for and if someone does visit Delhi then they never miss out on the food. For food lovers, you can visit the Delhi famous street food thread to get more information.

Personally, my favourite part about Delhi is the variety of places one can go to and hang out with friends. Another thing I like about Delhi is that you practically get everything you need here, from international brands to the local stuff.

3. Prits

Prits Member

Obviously, the food in the Delhi is the best part of the city.
    Other than that I think that the fact that all kinds of services and things that you want to do are easily available to do, be it sport, art, music, cooking, dance, gym etc. I am someone who likes learning new things and I can easily find places to pursue my hobbies and interests.

4. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

I have great memories of Delhi. I have been to Delhi many times. I had a role in the office of an administrative nature that called for visits to Delhi. One of them was to select Hotels for a round the year arrangement for our executives who used to organise conferences. And this meant visiting most of the 5 star joints. Being a prospective big time customer I was given royal treatment wherever I went.

I also was a part of a Kashmir tour which included Delhi, Agra and Jabalpur. During this tour I got to visit many sights but food was cooked for us by the tour organisers and so cannot talk about food that is available in Delhi although I have heard about the great variety that is available there.