1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where Do I Find The Best Tour Guide While In Delhi?

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by integrity101, Feb 19, 2016.

1. integrity101

integrity101 Member

Delhi is one of the largest cities in India. I believe it's practically impossible to see everything the city has to ffer without proper guidance. I'm thinking may be one needs a knowledgeable guide to get around the city with ease and probably visit all the major attractions. How does one find trustworthy guides who know the city in and out?

2. jnorth88

jnorth88 Active Member

I am sure if you asked them, every person would say they are the best, even if they have never been a guide. I think this would be hard to do. We got our guide through our hotel. He was relatively expensive, but a professional. He was actually studying ancient history at the university, so was being a guide to earn some money. He had a lot of knowledge about temples and buildings and the culture. If you have time to arrange things, you could post at a University site asking for a guide with knowledge. Students are motivated and have knowledge, and are not going to scam you as much as a professional guide.